Here we are with the second episode of this rough and ready podcast. Don’t be expecting them on any schedule, mind you, just because I’ve done one for the last two Thursdays, and just cos I mention next week. Shh.
Kinda Hard to Describe in Audio
This week we discuss all things piracy and newspapers, plus an iPhone app, a Google Labs project, and a really expensive gadget. All that and more in our whirlwind round up of all things future media.
- Google to acquire Brightcove and has just snapped up ReCaptcha (Updated)
- The Pirate Bay “Soap Opera” continues – Buyer could be bankrupt
- Justin Timberlake Cast in Movie About Facebook
- Canon EOS 7D Digital SLR
- Bionic Eye
- Final edition of The London Paper (Thanks Gavin)
- Only 5% of web users would pay for online news, reports survey
- Fast Flip
- Music publishers: iTunes not paying fair share (Thanks Mr C)
- It’s Not Alright
Your feedback and suggestions are very welcome, as this is only the second of a work-in-progress podcast. Please feel free to submit your ideas for the next show, as well. The best ideas always come from the comments.