5 reasons Facebook is annoying
Published September 2, 2008
- The new look. Yes, okay, you can still view via the ‘old Facebook’ but presumably this will not always be the case, and I’m not a fan.
- It takes ages to upload photos. I tried to put up 5 pictures and it literally took half an hour. I timed it and everything.
- Messages from groups. I join groups to visit occasionally, have a look around, see what’s in the discussion boards. I don’t want messages sent to my inbox every day. Surefire way for me to unsubscribe.
- When searching for a person, the profile pictures are too small. How can I tell if that’s the right person by looking at a tiny square of photo.
- It posts EVERYTHING to yours news feed. You can’t just go there, browse around the games and see what they’re like. If you even look at something, people will know.