Apr 2011 Header – Lens Flare

It’s always going to be hard to follow the panda success of March, and that being the case, I present you with a header I actually made beforehand.

It was based on this tutorial but I went wrong somewhere along the way. I ended up with a dark pink nightmare, that was far too black.

I threw the tutorial away, tweaked some bits and pieces, and most importantly, changed the background colour from pink to this glorious green.

The font is Times, which is basically one step away from Times New Roman, but in this context I think it works. Text is still where I am struggling the most when it comes to imagery – it still doesn’t feel like the words are part of the image, but merely stuck over the top.

More work to be done.

4 thoughts on “Apr 2011 Header – Lens Flare

Comments are closed.