Mr C spotted the tutorial for this over on the Pixelmator site, and I was keen to give it a go. It certainly looked like a challenge, and it came right about the time we were talking all things space, and that programme was on the BBC and everything. I didn’t really like the clock bit in the middle, so I just replaced it with another planet. It kinda makes less sense now, but it’s just pretty planets anyway, so I like it more.
I particularly enjoyed learning the various ways they went about making the image dusty and textured and so forth, that’s always useful to know. Oh, and the font is Apple Chancery.