A boatload of fun

I was looking through some of the archives of my blog (don’t you do that, I’m still in the midst of sorting it all out!), and discovered that I didn’t actually write about mine and Mr C’s wedding here on my personal blog. There are pictures and suchlike on Sidepodcast, and we even answered some questions in one of the episodes, but over here, it was all quiet.

There are probably a lot of reasons, but one of them springs to mind straight away. Aside from the whole wedding aspect of it, we really didn’t have a very good time. We married on a cruise ship because we wanted something very private, plus it was a great way of having the wedding and honeymoon at the same time. Except, the honeymoon/holiday part… not great.

I’m not going to go into details now either – maybe one day when I can do it with less ranting involved – but here’s what you need to know: I swore never to get on a cruise ship again.

Now…

I could probably be persuaded to change my mind.

9 thoughts on “A boatload of fun

1. mr. c. says:

noooo, no-one does a cruise until they’re too old to tell the difference between land and sea.

(and when the need to get married a long way away from people)

2. Steven Roy says:

Does the BSB cruise co-incide with Amy’s vast travel itinerary? If it does I can see Christine and Amy going

3. Sebastian (Birmingham, UK) says:

Now we are all curious about why the cruise was so bad. Go on, have a rant. It is your blog.

4. Amy says:

I LIKE THIS POST. Although when I saw the cruise announcement I was like ‘wow! lame!’ but thats probably just because I can’t go.

5. Christine says:

I might do one day. I don’t think it’s a particularly interesting story really, but it could happen.

I can’t believe it is lame to be trapped on a boat for four days with them.

For reference, which episode are you referring to?

You know I hate the archives, but if you must:

We only talk about it in the housekeeping section, so you can skip along to that bit. Or read the transcript.

6. Amy says:

four days trapped with them I could handle, four days trapped with the crazy screaming fangirls, not so much!

Comments are closed.