I have returned with another episode of Media. Future. Change, catching up with some of the news from the past few weeks. Google have been dominating things recently, with lofty goals and tons of new products, but there’s plenty more to discuss in this episode.
It’s down to the user to be sensible
Coming up today we’ll discuss how you can celebrate New Year at home, why Switzerland isn’t a fan of Google, and when video viewers are switching off.
- iTunes music library makes its way to the browser
- Global Radio rapped for plugging iTunes
- Apple wins iPod hearing dispute
- New Years Eve: Watch Live Celebrations on Ustream
- Hulu adds tagging for movies, tv shows
- Most people say no to slow online video
- EtherPad Responds to User Demand: Service Restored
- Amazon debuts Kindle for PC
- Exploring a new, more dynamic way of reading news with Living Stories
- Photoshop For Android
- Switzerland takes Google to court
- Google Goggles
- Swindon to become the first UK city with Free WiFi. (Still not moving there)
Feedback, suggestions, stories and ideas for future shows are always welcomed in the comments. This is the bare bones of the project and there is much more to come.