I found myself with quite a few stories to discuss today, and rather than spend time trying to string sentences together on the page, I thought I’d bite the bullet and get on with the podcast.
If You Want More Than 140 Characters
A roundup of media news over the past week, including behind the scenes of TV shows, editing podcasts in the clouds, and a small victory for ebook fans.
- Aviary Release Myna Audio Editor
- Microsoft hopes to turn it around with Zune HD
- Video screens hit paper magazines (thanks to Gavin for the heads up)
- Being Human
- Dreamland Animation
- iPod Touch Missing Camera Mystery Solved?
- Brown book breaks record in hours (thanks to Gavin, again)
- xkcd: volume 0
- Why everyone’s invited to the tenth birthday bash for Blogger
As mentioned from the start, this is absolutely a work in progress. Comments and feedback are always appreciated. I’m thinking it might be useful to put up a post encouraging submissions for the next podcast as well – because you guys always spot the best stories.