Skip to content
- A raisin dropped in a fresh glass of soda will bounce up and down continually from the bottom of the glass to the top.
- On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily. (( I don’t vouch for the truth of this, but it wouldn’t surprise me! ))
- The first product Motorola developed was a record player for automobiles. At that time the most known player on the market was the Victrola, so they called themselves Motorola.
- Bananas grow pointing upwards.
- Some Eskimos have been known to use refrigerators to keep their food from freezing.