Some useless facts for you…
- Typewriter is the longest word that can be made using the letters on only one row of the keyboard.
- Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
- More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
- In Michigan, it is illegal to chain an alligator to a fire hydrant.
- If the population of China walked past you in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.
- In English, “four” is the only digit that has the same number of letters as its value.
- Over 400,000 Americans suffer injuries involving beds, matresses and pillows? That’s 2,000 injuries per day. In the time it took you to read this post, 4 Americans will have managed to hurt themselves just getting out of bed.